- To promote, coordinate and support the effort to create in the Caribbean, Africa and Asia an authorisation and authentication infrastructure (AAI) for academic services and processes.
- To promote, coordinate and support the effort to create in the Caribbean, Africa and Asia an eduroam infrastructure and processes for researchers and academics.
- To create eduroam Roaming Operators in at least two countries per region.
- To create pilot identity federations in two countries in each region as a basis for further expansion through the region.
- To provide a local boot camp to develop federation and eduroam experts in at least two countries per region.
- To create virtual courses to be used by Federation and eduroam experts to provide local training in their own constituency.
- To provide technical knowledge and policy requirements to integrate new federations and European federations.
- To provide technical knowledge to create interoperability and interoperation with new federations.
Cloud & Standards:
Global Science Communities
Platforms for Mobility
« Previous ‹ PLAYBACK STOP PLAY › Next »