To establish a set of agreements for participating world regions to consolidate/complete middleware for a marketplace of services and real-time applications to benefit global science communities.
- To enable mobility and seamless access to services by:
– promoting the establishment of identity federations connected to eduGAIN,
– creating awareness of privacy and security issues, and
– increasing uptake of eduroam.
- To enable the provision of collaboration tools and services among NRENs based on NREN-run applications made available via a worldwide application market.
- To seek consensus on interoperability of real-time applications and work towards the adoption of standards such as those proposed by the Global CEO Forum
- To foster the collaborative work of Global Science Communities by actively promoting the participation researchers in European Commission Calls, etc.