Integrating Arab e-infrastructure in a Global Environment, e-AGE, is an annual international event organized by the Arab States Research and Education Network, ASREN.
The e-AGE 2016 Conference announced the opening of its call for papers, presentations, participations and posters. The event, that will take place in Lebanon, Beirut, during December 1 and 2, 2016, is coming with “Ubiquity and Cohesiveness of e-Infrastructures” as its main theme.
The submissions must sent in English, the official language of the event, until the 1st of October, 2016.
Topics of interest, include, but not limited to:
- Scientific computing and data-intensive e-Science in the scientific areas related to energy, environment, health, climate, water, agriculture, biology, economy, medicine, as well as in social sciences and humanities.
- Perspectives on NRENs, including challenges, operation, sustainability, funding, governance, business models, security and services.
- Problem-solving environments and access to research and education resources, repositories, libraries and contents, clouds, grids, parallel and distributed computing, and high performance computing.
- Virtual Research Environments, Internet of Things, Science Gateways, Federation of Identities, AAI services.
- Visualization and Virtual Reality
Since its launch in December 2010, at the League of Arab States, e-AGE goes in line with ASREN’s main objectives related to creating awareness, promoting R&E collaboration and joint activities and establishing human networks in order to facilitate collaboration and cooperation among researchers and academicians in the Arab region and the rest of the world.
To get more information on the Conference and its calls, please visit: http://asrenorg.net/eage2016/